Thursday, November 3, 2011

Super Cool DIY Proejct

I recently ordered 101 free prints from Shutterfly (they were having a promotion).  A sucker for anything free or discounted, sometimes I don't always think through my purchases.  For example, 101 pictures?? That's a little extreme.  No one has that many frames, or that much wall space without looking absurd.  And remember (see post below) my room offers only one and a half sides of the wall.  However, I was pausing the ever amazing internet, and found this awesome do it yourself hanging wall collage.  Once the prints come in, I am going to take a stab at this homemade project!

Instructions here.

After telling my mother, an avid scrapbooker and crafter (check out her blog, ) she sent me two other awesome links for more DIY mod podge projects, that are affordable and actually cute.

A super cool printed chair DIY, here.
And 8 Mod Podge Projects You Need to Make: here.

1 comment:

sheila said...

can't wait to see your's when you finish.