Thursday, November 3, 2011

So I recently came across Pinterest, which has officially consumed my life. Like, really, this site is amazing; it is my brain in website form.  I have begun making board after board after board, and I cannot stop!  There are so many amazing things from this site, and one of my absolute favorite parts of Pinterest is the food. There are more sinfully delicious recipes on this site than one could ask for, and believe me, I not only know food, but I know where to find it.

Some of my favorite recipes that I have found thus far that I would like to share with you! (please don't eat all in one sitting, might be harmful to health):


Red Velvet Christmas Pancakes.  Yes, these are real.

Anyone who knows me knows that mac and cheese is, and always will be, my favorite food.

Perfect for cooking for that special someone :)

Okay, now for the really good stuff...


Baked Smores.  No Words.


Now I hope I have given you enough food to eat for a year.  Or let's be real here, a week. I know I am hitting up the grocery store tomorrow.

No comments: