Thursday, November 10, 2011

I am Throwing a Pretend Party, and You're All Invited!

I decided to throw an internet party.  I currently live in a tiny apartment with 4 other girls, and an extremely limited bank account--not the ideal "party" atmosphere.  So I am throwing a party that I desperately want to have, but just can't right now.  However, in ten years when I have a house and adult friends, this will be a real life party!  Or maybe, I will force my parents to have one at their house...hmm.

But please, indulge me for now, and come attend my internet party!

First, welcome to my beautiful home.  I know, it is just so darn lovely.


Aren't my kitchen and living just the most beautifully decorated rooms you have ever seen?



Doesn't my house smell wonderful?  Why, yes it does, because I am boiling some orange peels with cinnamon in my kitchen to create this sensational holiday scent.




Oh, you're thirsty?  Why don't you have one of my perfect holiday drinks, but not without my appropriately themed straws.  Details people, details.

Just the perfect mix of cranberry and apple juice, vodka, and ginger ale.  Mix here.



Please, please, take an appetizer.  They are wickedly delicious and I spent the last 5 hours in the kitchen making them.  So eat.

Prosciutto Asparagus Spirals, recipe.

Baked Zucchini Sticks and Sweet Onion Dip, recipe.

Okay, I am still in college, and French Bread Pizza is extremely appealing to me. recipe.

Insane Parmesan Knots, recipe.

And because double-dipping is gross, I have made you personalized veggie cups, including dip, so you don't have to worry about leaving with the flu.  I know, I am a great host.



Oh, you want some dessert?  Don't worry, I have plenty of perfect holiday themed desserts. Come see!

Marshmallow Chocolate Peppermint sticks to stir in your hot chocolate.  (Remember, I taught you how to make Nutella hot chocolate here?)

Some delish angel food cake and strawberries drizzled in chocolate and served on a skewer for your convenience.

Puppy Chow with Nutella.  You're welcome, recipe.


I am also serving Carrot Cake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting, but I know that you are full, so here, take it home with you.

Buy here.

Oh, you love my perfect little black dress and fantastic red heels?  Why, thank you, you are just to kind.





Wait! Before you leave, take one of my homemade ornaments!  

You can find out how to make them too, right here.


Happy Holidays, and please, come again!  I loved having you!

5 comments:

Jasmine said...

Hahaha you know you got that all from pinterest. I LOVE IT.

bessanne said...

obv jasmine. btw, i am coming to your pinterest wedding. it looks amazing :)

Mary said...

You know me, I love a good party and this one is great. Looks like I need to spend a little more time online with you Bess! One question...where's the dancing?????

Barbara said...

Thanks so much, the party was beautiful. And your home! There are no words! I hope you don't mind that your aunt Mary brought me along.

bessanne said...

of course! the more the merrier!