Monday, December 5, 2011

I Have a Decision to Make...

I have been asked (after much hinting on my part!) to bring a dish for the first time in my adult life to Christmas at my aunts!  She asked me to bring a dessert, and cannot be more excited!  I have some ideas, but am just not sure what is the best thing to make my cooking debut at my family's holiday celebration. 

The Options:

Reindeer Cupcakes. Recipe here.
I like these because they are so darn cute, but also because they mix salty&sweet!


Peppermint Cookies and Cream Popcorn, recipe here.
I love this as a dish to bring and set out on an end table as a munchy delicious snack, but am not sure if it's right for a "dessert".


Christmas Pretzel Rods...
Classic, but has been done before...should I do a classic?


Santa Hat Cupcakes, recipe here.
This seems like more of a "decoration" emphasis cupcake, but am nervous that it might be too much frosting.. hmm.


Chocolate Cupcakes with Candy Cane Buttercream frosting, recipe here.
This is definitely the front runner; unusual but a Christmas classic, and anything with buttercream in the name is guaranteed to be delicious.  Seem pretty simple to make as well!

Anyways, I definitely have some time to decide and continue browsing, which is half of the fun!

No comments: